Shipping policies and more information about Lo & Behold!
We ship all online orders Tuesdays and Fridays using priority and first class mail through USPS. We offer multiple shipping options at checkout. Please contact us if you have any additional questions or requests.
We do not allow any returns for items purchased, however if you have any issues with your order please contact us and we guarantee a satisfactory resolution. If a product is damaged during shipping please contact us and we would be happy to replace the item or offer you credit.
- 100% Natural Ingredients.
- Handcrafted and made fresh in small batches.
- A little goes a long way: No fillers - just pure ingredients, each having a specific purpose and benefit for the skin.
- Responsible Sourcing: Packed with certified organic, fair trade, locally grown, unrefined and cold-pressed ingredients.
- Alluring Aromas: Each product is designed with the scenting attention of a fine perfume. These unique aromas are created with essential oils and are never overpowering.
- Recyclable and Environmentally Friendly: Packaging is primarily glass and aluminum, with minimal use of plastics. All orders are shipped using recycled materials.
- Every product is gluten-free.
- Vegan options: Except for lip balms, cuticle cream, and hand salves (which contain beeswax), every product is vegan.
- Versatile: Each product can be used in a multitude of ways. For example, all scented lip balms double as aromatherapy balms!
- Safe for the Whole Family: Healthy options for young children and for use during pregnancy.
- Carefully formulated to work gently for extra sensitive skin.
- No nut oils: With the exception of Argan oil in our Facial Serum and Beard and Hair Oil, all products are free of nut oils. Many products contain coconut, which is not a botanical nut and is usually safe for those with tree-nut allergies.
- No parabens, sulfates, alcohols, petroleum, artificial fragrances, artificial preservatives, or synthetic ingredients.
- Never tested on animals.
- Handmade and reusable store displays made with reclaimed wood by Five Fork Studio in Chapel Hill. Even our displays are environmentally friendly!
- Works with Durham non-profit Partners for Youth Opportunity to provide professional work experience and help youth save for college.
- Labels are locally designed by Suzy of Davie Paper Co. and feature both her artwork and original artwork from Raleigh based artist Amy Richards Illustration.